Interior Design Website Design Company
When you design a space, every detail matters. The same is true for your website design. You know an interior design website should look stunning, but a well-crafted one will also function flawlessly to attract people to your business and convert them to clients.
Just as your professional expertise allows you to create results for clients that they never could on their own, a professional interior design web design firm can craft a site that will far exceed the capabilities of a do-it-yourself website.
Let’s take a look at some of the top things an interior design web design agency would consider when building your site.
Create Unparalleled Visual Appeal
Your site reflects who you are as a company. Interior design website design flat-out needs to be jaw-dropping:
- Go for a clean, uncluttered look and lots of images.
- Never use stock photos. Invest in high-quality photography of your interior design work.
- Consider using your most impressive design as a hero image on your home page.
- Include a portfolio of your most stunning work.
- Use color to your advantage. Colors can sometimes have a different effect on-screen than they do in the real world; an experienced interior design web design company will work with you to choose a palette that both conveys your brand and works well online.
- Consider including video virtual tours of the spaces you create.
Request A Free Consultation
Attract, Retain and Convert Online Visitors to Your Site
A gorgeous website is essential, but it’s not enough. Here are some important website design features you should include if you want your site to actively generate leads and convert them to paying clients.
- A fast-loading site is essential. It doesn’t matter if your images are stunning, your visitors won’t stick around to view them if they take forever to load.
- Make it mobile-responsive. You need your site to look gorgeous and work well on any device.
- Include calls to action (CTA). You should have a clear idea of what you want visitors to do next for each page of your site — and make sure it’s clear to them, as well. Make sure CTA design elements such as buttons and hyperlinked text stand out visually. Good copy is essential, too. Calls to action should use clear, direct language such as “Download Here” or “Contact Us Today.”
- Include a press page. Keep it updated with your press mentions. Don’t forget to include photos of your press mentions.
- Post client testimonials. Having a dedicated testimonials page is essential, but you can also sprinkle testimonials throughout your site. Include photos of both the client and the work, if possible. Video testimonials are great, too!
- Your “About” page should include your (and/or your team’s) interior design credentials and professional headshots, to help visitors make that personal connection.
- Link to your social media accounts. People love to share beautiful images, so encourage them to follow you on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Create a blog and keep it current. This will help you gain ground in search engine rankings as well as provide proof of your interior design skills.
- Interior design has a long sales cycle. Make sure you have a way to follow up with visitors who are still in the “dreaming” stage, such as an opt-in to your email newsletter offering fresh design ideas every month or season.
Whether it be increased well-being in a home or heightened productivity in a business environment, your interior design work makes a difference. Similarly, good interior design website design will make a significant difference in your business. In addition to these tips, a professional interior design web design firm will have many more suggestions to help you build a site that not only looks good, but delivers exceptional results.
To learn more about Straight North’s interior design web design services, request a quote today or call us at 855-883-0011 to learn more.