Architecture Website Design
Despite already being a competitive industry, the architecture services sector keeps growing. Prospects today have plenty of choices when looking for drafting, design, space planning or site plans.
You may never get the chance to talk to an interested prospect about your architecture services if he or she gets turned off by your website. Research shows that the first impression a visitor has of your site is the best opportunity to connect. If prospects don’t convert at that point, odds are good that they never will — which is why architecture website design matters.
What Website Design Can Do
Just as architectural design and strategy can change buildings, architecture web design services can change businesses. With the support of a professional architecture web design company, your firm gains a 24/7 marketing tool that draws prospects. You gain:
- A way to connect with prospects wherever they are
- Web design that reflects your firm’s understanding of aesthetics
- Increased lead generation
- Enhanced brand credibility
Request A Free Consultation
Elements of Good Architecture Websites
When you work with a professional architecture web design firm, it will recommend various website elements shown to enhance online conversions. Some of those elements include:
- Readability. All your site’s text needs to be legible and clear, simple to scan and easy to understand. Avoid complicated fonts, small text and large blocks of text.
- Obvious contact info. Your address and phone number should be visible at all times, whether you put it in the footer, the header, the sidebar or multiple locations. You want it to be as simple as possible for a prospect to contact you.
- Easy navigation. When a visitor wants your address or information about your staff, it should be easy (one or two clicks) to find. Keep your navigation menu simple, with six or fewer main items, focused on the most important information about your firm.
- Attractive images. Beautiful, professional, custom images accomplish two goals: They communicate a sense of your brand’s style, and they show off your work. Future clients will want to see your past projects to better understand what you offer.
- Staff bios and photos. Whether your firm has two employees or 12, you can build credibility by showing the names and faces of staff members, along with short bios.
- Responsive design. In today’s smartphone world, your site has to perform as well on mobile devices as it does on desktop computers. Responsive design means it will adapt to whatever device someone is using to view it, displaying your information properly every time.
- A blog. Adding a blog to your site provides fresh content and communicates your authority in the industry. Keep this blog updated by regularly posting articles relevant to the field — either about recently completed projects, company news or the industry in general.
To learn more about the elements that go into good architectural web design, contact Straight North today at 855-883-0011 or request a quote online.