Construction Internet Marketing & Web Design Services
Increase Online Sales Leads For Your Construction Business
A large school district has secured funding for a major high school expansion. The project committee chairperson needs a commercial architect to assist in the planning. She turns to Google to create a short list, and is immediately impressed when she clicks on a link and visits a website that looks professional, credible — and experienced in K-12 design. She calls to schedule an appointment.
SEO, PPC, Display Advertising & Responsive Websites for the Construction Industry
If your business has anything to do with construction, you already know how competitive the market is. Without effective construction Internet marketing and construction website design, your potential residential, commercial or industrial customers are simply going to find another firm with which to do business.
Don’t be invisible or ineffective online.
Straight North has been helping construction industry clients generate highly qualified sales leads since 1997. We have deep experience in virtually all segments, including architects, designers, engineers, building trades, construction management, design-build, general contractors and turnkey solutions providers. Our services include construction SEO, PPC, display advertising and website design.
Custom Construction Websites: Responsive Web Design for a Mobile Audience
A construction firm website is equal parts brand positioning tool and lead generation workhorse. With a responsive Web design from Straight North, you get a scalable website that displays properly on whatever device your customers use — laptops, tablets and smartphones - in the field. These days, even the search engines reward websites for responsive design. It’s yet another reason Straight North helps construction and engineering firms stay ahead of the curve.
A Lead Generation Campaign Engineered for Results: SEO, PPC & Email Marketing Programs that Deliver Leads
You need customers, and that means being visible when potential customers search for a firm like yours. Our Internet marketing campaigns —including SEO for construction companies - combine our expertise in search marketing with our deep knowledge of your industry. We know how your customers search — the phrases they use, the answers they’re looking for — and we position your website as the answer to their questions. The result is a lead generation program geared to grow your business.
The Benefits of a Construction Web Design / Construction Internet Marketing Agency
Simply put, we help you capture more online leads — within whatever budget you have.
- Our learning curve is fast, because we’re familiar with the construction market.
- We know the competitive landscape — we know the SEO tactics other construction and engineering firms use, and we know how to give you a competitive advantage.
- We’re experts in responsive Web design, which means we make your website easy to use on smartphones — a must for marketing to prospects who are constantly on the job site and away from their desks.
- We know the language of your business, so our content in support of SEO and website services will ring true and persuade online users to contact you.
- We’ve worked with dozens of contractors, engineers, homebuilders, commercial construction firms and design-build companies through the years. Because of that work, we’ve made connections in the industry that help us boost your website’s authority — a key to outranking your competitors.
A Proven Track Record of Success in the Construction Sector
Check out some of the places where Straight North has produced mentions for our construction and engineering clients:
- Construction & Demolition Recycling Magazine
- Dow Solar
- National Slate Association
- National Swimming Pool Foundation
- American Solar Energy Society
- GAF Roofing
- City of Alexandria, Va. Government Website
- Associated General Contractors of DC
- Renewable Energy World
- Piedmont Environmental Council
- And many, many more …
Interested in learning more? Give us a call today at 855-883-0011 or request a quote online.