Automotive Web Design Company
In an industry that’s moving toward peak demand, automotive companies face even tougher competition for their pieces of the market share. To find growth, manufacturers, dealers, mechanics and other automotive brands need proven strategies that attract and keep customers.
In today’s automotive industry, there’s intense competition for buyers. The more avenues an auto business uses to connect with customers, the better — including the power of the Internet. Through strategic website design, auto companies can make the kinds of strong impressions on prospects that result in new customers.
How can you ensure that your website design is effective? When you’re looking to drive more leads and increase sales, you can’t overlook the value of working with an automotive web design company.
What an Automotive Web Design Agency Offers You
Partner with an automotive web design firm, and your business gains professional insight into what increases online conversions. Here are some examples of the principles that guide effective automotive web design services.
1. Make your site responsive. You can expect more than half of your online visitors to be on mobile devices, so it’s vital that your website works on both traditional computers and smartphone/tablet screens. A responsive design is one that adapts to various viewing devices, whether large or handheld, ensuring that every visitor can easily find the information he or she needs.
2. Reinforce your brand. Your website is a reflection of your brand, and as such, it should match the logo, color scheme, style and overall voice of your company. You want visitors who are familiar with your brand to recognize you immediately — and visitors who’ve never interacted with you before to get a clear, compelling message of who you are and what you’re about.
3. Keep navigation simple. If your navigation menu has more than six items, it’s too long. Focus on the most important pages of your site and highlight them in the menu, with subpages, if necessary. An automotive web design firm can help you organize content in the most effective way.
4. Blog to build authority. One effective tool for generating more search-friendly content and becoming an online authority is blogging. When you create helpful, relevant content on a regular basis, you cast a wider net online to draw more visitors to your site. Likewise, you provide real value to your readers, which enhances their trust in you.
5. Make your contact info prominent. Keeping in mind that the point of your website is to increase leads, feature your contact information prominently throughout the site. For example, post your phone number in a fixed location of the header so it’s highly visible on every page, or use a contact form at the bottom of every page. You need to make it easy for prospects to contact you.
6. Utilize calls to action. It sounds simple, but asking people to do something dramatically increases the number that will. If you want visitors to contact you, visit a local dealer, download a car comparison guide or sign up for special offers, encourage them to do so.
Ready to learn more about automotive website design and how it can improve business? Contact Straight North today at 855-883-001 or request a quote online.