Baltimore Web Design Company
Since 1997, our Baltimore Web design company has been building affordable, top-performing websites that attract attention and generate sales leads.
Our Baltimore website design services utilize best practices for user experience (UX), conversion rate optimization (CRO) and search engine optimization (SEO) for your new website, so it operates at peak efficiency.
Most important, your new website will be responsive – able to adjust automatically for optimal viewing on desktops, tablets and smartphones. This is a necessity for every Baltimore, MD business.
Why We Are the Best for Web Design in Baltimore
Our full-time, in-house team of designers, copywriters, front-end developers and back-end developers is proficient in user experience best practices, conversion optimization techniques, and sophisticated lead-tracking setup.
Drupal CMS Platform
Your responsive website is built on Drupal, the most robust and well-supported open source CMS (content management system) available today. This means your website performs reliably and is easy to update.
Content Production and Editing
Producing content is often a project bottleneck. We’re staffed to support your content development in any way necessary: original composition, SEO copywriting, substantive editing, copyediting and/or proofreading.
Our Web Design Process
We have a carefully constructed and documented process for managing website projects efficiently, so that we keep your project on schedule and maintain a high level of quality in our work. Here is the workflow:
- Discovery – We learn about your business, industry and competition.
- Keyword Research – We identify strategically important keywords to optimize on your website.
- Sitemap – We design an optimized blueprint for content structure.
- Copywriting – We write your website’s content.
- Design – We create designs for each page template.
- Development – In two phases, we turn your approved designs into functional Web pages.
- Launch – We undertake a number of activities to smoothly transition to your new, live website.
- Training – We teach your staff how to add content and handle other types of website maintenance.
Overseeing the project on your behalf is a dedicated project manager, a person trained and skilled in Web design best practices, communication and project management. Your project manager is responsible for meeting deadlines and coordinating all internal and client communication. Your company website is by far your most important Internet marketing asset. Our professional in-house copywriters and Web designers will create a website that presents your brand to accelerate user interest, engagement and inquiries.
Straight North Web Design Services
If you want your website to deliver more sales leads, call us now at 855-883-0011 or request a quote online.
Straight North - Baltimore
400 E. Pratt Street, 8th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21202