DJ SEO Company

When you want to attract new clients, you must focus your efforts online — after all, for most DJs, the bulk of bookings come from their websites.

Request Quote

Whether someone wants a DJ for a wedding, a bar mitzvah, a holiday party or a birthday bash, the most likely place to look is the Internet. This is why working with a DJ SEO firm is so important. Through a few quick terms typed in a search engine, a prospect will find DJ websites to peruse.

With this in mind, you have to ask yourself: Will people looking for a DJ in my area find me?

SEO to Gain Online Exposure

You can have a slick, attractive and cool website, but what good does it do you if prospects don’t find it? SEO exists to drive traffic to your website — and not just any traffic, but traffic from people who want the services you offer. Whether you cater to certain cities, specific types of events or particular kinds of music, a DJ SEO company can help you craft content that attracts your desired audience. When done properly, DJ SEO services bring customers to you.

Location, Location, Location

If you cater to a particular city, your website needs to reflect that. You’ll want plenty of pages of location-optimized content on your website to cater to your prospects’ local search terms. Also, you need to setup and fully populate a Google My Business page for your company in order for Google to promote you in local search and map results.

A few of the websites that have published our content:

Responsive, Well-Organized Website Design

Even the way your website operates matters to search engines. The authority of your website is judged, in part, on usefulness and structure. To rank well on mobile searches, you want a responsive website that’s adjusts to different phone, tablet and desktop screen sizes. You also want to have an organized content hierarchy packed with information your potential clients will find valuable.

Keyword-Optimized Content

The only way search engines can find and promote your website for related search terms is if those terms are used on your website. A professional DJ SEO agency can research the market to determine the best keywords to target, and then create a content plan to optimize your site for those terms. From webpages dedicated to specific cities to blog posts with helpful, keyword-optimized content, there are many ways to enrich your site’s content.

Links Pointing to Your Site

While about 25 percent of SEO relates to on-site elements such as design, content hierarchy and keywords, the other 75 percent is about links. Today’s search engines care about site credibility, and one of the biggest ways they measure credibility is through the quality and quantity of links pointing back to a site. From review sites that link to your DJ services to industry blogs where you guest post (and get links to your website), any quality site that links to your website is an asset.

Straight North is a DJ SEO company that helps DJs build online authority for increased website traffic and new leads — ultimately generating more revenue. To learn more about how we can help you, call us today at 855-883-0011 — or request a quote.

Ready to Make Every Click Count?