Straight North is looking for an experienced SEO Strategist to join the team at our office in Downers Grove, IL. This individual will work as part of the Enterprise SEO Team to create and execute SEO action plans and deliverables that achieve our enterprise clients’ lead generation and e-commerce revenue goals. This position works closely with the Director of SEO and a team of experienced Account Managers. This position reports to the Director of SEO.
- Analyze data and create long-term SEO action plans based on objectives and priorities
- Conduct routine site audits, competitive audits, and backlink analyses to identify SEO issues (on-site, technical, links, etc.) and work with Account Managers to resolve
- Support the Director of SEO with the execution and delivery of strategic analysis and routine deliverables for enterprise clients
- Assist with sales process for enterprise clients (research, analysis, and providing recommendations)
- Participate in client calls or in-person meetings, as needed
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Experience conducting SEO site audits and in-depth analysis
- Ability to conduct and analyze keyword research
- Strong understanding of how to resolve Technical SEO issues
- Experience working with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize on-site and off-site activities for maximum SEO impact
- At least 2-3 years of professional SEO experience working with clients or in-house
Our highly competitive benefits package includes a 401(k), FSA, paid time off (for vacation, illness and personal time) along with health, dental, vision, short-term disability and long-term disability insurance.
About Straight North
Straight North is an Internet marketing agency with over 100 experts on staff. We're successful and growing, with a steady stream of new clients. Our formula is to hire smart people and turn them loose. We'll listen to you, help you, challenge you, and above all give you every opportunity to grow in your profession.