SEO Account Coordinator
The SEO Account Coordinator is an entry-level position in the client services department of Straight North. Account Coordinators provide technical, administrative, and digital marketing support to SEO Analysts. They assist in the day-to-day administration of SEO campaigns to attract inbound leads/traffic and generate e-commerce revenue for the agency’s clients. Responsibilities include maintaining an awareness of client Internet marketing activities, detail-oriented project management, executing SEO strategy.
Duties of the SEO Account Coordinator
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing service-related documents such as research materials, reporting, and task reports.
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
- Delivering on detailed SEO action plans based on the high-level strategy developed by the SEO Analyst.
- Verifying production requirements for campaign-related tasks.
- Creating project timelines and providing status reports to the SEO Analyst.
- Responding to internal information requests related to campaign tasks.
- Gaining a solid understanding of your clients and their industries and a working-level understanding of your their industries, company cultures, customers, and products/services.
- Familiarity with current SEO best practices
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of organization
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
- High competency level in reviewing and editing marketing content
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting agency business
The SEO Account Coordinator is a learning role for a recent graduate or someone new to Digital Marketing and client services. Most of our Account Coordinators have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business Administration or a related field, and one year of experience in the field.
At our conveniently-located office, you will enjoy our entrepreneurial work environment and casual dress code. Our highly competitive benefits package includes a 401(k), paid time off (for vacation, illness and personal time), health insurance, dental insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability.
About Straight North
Straight North is an Internet marketing agency with over 60 experts on staff. Our primary office locations are in Downers Grove, IL and Fort Mill, SC. We're successful and growing, with a steady stream of new clients. Our formula is to hire smart people and turn them loose. We'll listen to you, help you, challenge you, and above all give you every opportunity to grow in your profession.