Senior SEO Specialist
Straight North is looking for an experienced Senior SEO Specialist to join our team. The selected candidate will be focused on delivering SEO solutions to our enterprise clients. This can be a full remote or flexible remote/office position based on your location.
- Manage SEO campaigns for clients and help drive strategy
- Monitor campaign performance and make recommendations to improve performance
- Analyze competitor’s SEO results to determine optimization opportunities for our clients
- Perform target page optimizations and deliver inputs to our content team
- Conduct technical SEO audits to identify issues on client websites of all types and sizes
- Work closely with Account Managers to deliver campaign performance insight and recommendations
- Consult with clients to answer SEO questions regarding their website and campaign
- Stay current with SEO industry trends and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5+ years of SEO experience working on a variety of websites
- Deep understanding of SEO best practices
- Highly proficient in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Moz and Ahrefs
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
Our highly competitive benefits package includes a 401(k), FSA, paid time off (for vacation, illness and personal time) along with health, dental, vision, short-term disability and long-term disability insurance.
About Straight North
Straight North is an Internet marketing agency with over 100 experts on staff. We're successful and growing, with a steady stream of new clients. Our formula is to hire smart people and turn them loose. We'll listen to you, help you, challenge you, and above all give you every opportunity to grow in your profession.