Sales Development Representative
Straight North is seeking a full-time entry-level Sales Development Representative to join the team at our HQ office in Downers Grove, IL. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, highly-driven individual responsible for capturing, tracking and qualifying inbound sales leads. The position also requires phone conversations with prospects, promotion of our services and forwarding of support collateral materials, along with general sales support activities. Clear, confident and professional verbal and written skills are a must.
- Manage inbound phone calls, live chat and form submissions
- Qualify phone and form leads based on specific criteria
- Follow-up with warm leads to qualify and set appointments
- Customize and track outreach emails
- Handoff active leads to our account executives
- Support various sales related activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- You will be conversing with executive-level prospects
- Highly organized multi-tasker
- Can easily adapt to changing priorities
- Some prior experience in sales or customer support
- Salesforce CRM and Outreach experience a plus
- Professional sales training
- Bachelor’s degree
Straight North is a strong believer of creating a sales career path that allows sales reps to grow, learn relevant skills, and earn the right to reach the next level of sales within our organization. You’ll be rewarded with ongoing skills coaching from our experienced sales leadership team, and we’ll provide all the tools necessary to give you the perfect opportunity to get into a lucrative sales career.
Our highly competitive benefits package includes a 401(k), FSA, paid time off (for vacation, illness and personal time) along with health, dental, vision, short-term disability and long-term disability insurance.
About Straight North
Straight North is an Internet marketing agency with over 100 experts on staff. We're successful and growing, with a steady stream of new clients. Our formula is to hire smart people and turn them loose. We'll listen to you, help you, challenge you, and above all give you every opportunity to grow in your profession.