Partnership Account Executive
Straight North is seeking a full-time Partnership Account Executive to join the team at our HQ office in Downers Grove, IL. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, highly driven individual responsible for prospecting agency partners, outreaching to agency prospects, and managing partner relationships. The position also requires cold outreach through email, LinkedIn, and phone to promote Straight North's Channel Partner Referral Program. Clear, confident, and professional verbal and written skills are required.
- Outreaching to agency prospects
- Qualify phone and form leads based on specific criteria
- Lead intro calls with prospective referral partners
- Manage partner relationships
- Follow-up with prospects interested in Straight North's referral program
- Customize and track outreach emails and tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- Outgoing and confident
- You will be conversing with executive-level prospects
- Highly organized multi-tasker
- Can quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Comfortable with cold outreach
- Knowledge of digital marketing is a plus
Straight North is a firm believer in creating a career path that allows associates to grow, learn relevant skills, and earn the right to reach the next level of sales within our organization. You'll be rewarded with ongoing skills coaching from our experienced sales leadership team. In addition, we'll provide all the tools necessary to give you the perfect opportunity to get into a lucrative sales career—a great entry point into sales or account management.
Our highly competitive benefits package includes a 401(k), FSA, paid time off (for vacation, illness and personal time) along with health, dental, vision, short-term disability and long-term disability insurance.
About Straight North
Straight North is an Internet marketing agency with over 100 experts on staff. We're successful and growing, with a steady stream of new clients. Our formula is to hire smart people and turn them loose. We'll listen to you, help you, challenge you, and above all give you every opportunity to grow in your profession.