Internet Marketing Account Manager
Please Note: This position is in our Fort Mill, SC office.
We are looking for a talented Account Manager to join the team at our office in Fort Mill, SC. The focus of this position will be to retain clients by effectively communicating and executing a strategy, and improving performance. If you enjoy working in an informal, collaborative atmosphere where talent is rewarded, please apply now.
- Take ownership of retention for assigned clients
- Understand Straight North's service offerings and advise clients in cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Communicate long-term strategy, tactical focus, and performance metrics/analysis to clients
- Understand client goals and develop SEO and PPC strategy with an internal team
- Manage the execution of client strategy and tactics to increase website traffic and drive sales leads or e-commerce revenue
- Facilitate project team and client meetings to achieve campaign objectives
- Understand and comply with Straight North’s SEO and PPC service delivery model
- BS in marketing, communications, business or related field
- SEO, PPC, or other digital marketing experience
- Client account or relationship management experience
- Preference given to agency experience and/or consulting experience
- Sophisticated organizational skills
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- A passion for client satisfaction and campaign success
At our conveniently-located office, you will enjoy our entrepreneurial work environment and casual dress code. Our highly competitive benefits package includes a 401(k), paid time off (for vacation, illness and personal time), health insurance, dental insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability.
About Straight North
Straight North is an Internet marketing agency with over 100 experts on staff. Our primary office locations are in Downers Grove, IL and Fort Mill, SC. We're successful and growing, with a steady stream of new clients. Our formula is to hire smart people and turn them loose. We'll listen to you, help you, challenge you, and above all give you every opportunity to grow in your profession.