Content Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Specialist to join the team at our office in Downers Grove, IL. The focus of this position will be to assist our team in building online relationships and executing inbound marketing activities with a wide array of websites in order to grow the online presence of our client base. If you enjoy working in an informal, collaborative atmosphere where talent is rewarded, please apply now.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with internal team members to develop new strategic content assets for clients
- Research and identify industry specific publishers to form relationships with
- Write and test a variety of emails to create and maintain relationships with website owners / publishers
- Manage communication with website owners / publishers:
- Tracking email opens and clicks
- Responding to emails in a timely fashion
- Scheduling follow ups on emails
- Create and execute content marketing campaigns
- Create and execute link building campaigns
- 1-3+ years of content marketing / link building experience
- Bachelor's degree in journalism communication, marketing or related specialization
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and communicate progress throughout each project
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively
At our conveniently-located office, you will enjoy our entrepreneurial work environment and casual dress code. Our highly competitive benefits package includes a 401(k), paid time off (for vacation, illness and personal time), health insurance, dental insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability.
About Straight North
Straight North is an Internet marketing agency with over 100 experts on staff. Our primary office locations are in Downers Grove, IL and Fort Mill, SC. We're successful and growing, with a steady stream of new clients. Our formula is to hire smart people and turn them loose. We'll listen to you, help you, challenge you, and above all give you every opportunity to grow in your profession.