BluePay is a leading provider of technology-enabled payment processing for merchants and suppliers of any size in the United States and Canada. Through physical POS, online and mobile interfaces, as well as CRM and ERP software integrations, BluePay processes business-to-consumer and business-to-business payments while providing real-time settlement, reporting, and reconciliation, along with robust security features such as tokenization and point-to-point encryption.
- Decrease costs over time by improving clickthrough rate (CTR) and conversion rate.
- Emphasize granularity to attract the most relevant searches and avoid unwanted general traffic.
- Avoid wasted spend in competitive/expensive market due to limited budget.
- Work closely with client to adjust priorities based on product emphasis, industry trends and other factors.
- Narrowed the scope of the campaign to target the most specific and best-performing keywords.
- Continually tested ad copy to increase CTR.
- Conducted extensive keyword level bid adjustments, emphasizing hyper-targeted positioning to gain highest click total, without negatively affecting conversion rate.
- Increased focus on Exact/Phrase match keywords over Broad to avoid erroneous traffic and improve Quality Score.
- Tested landing pages to improve conversion rate.
- Created new ad groups as demand arose in new, more long-tail keyword categories.
- Continually tested bids to identify ideal position for cost-per-lead goals.
Lead volume increased 188 percent since the launch of our PPC campaign.
Since launch, CTR increased 5.23 percent, a substantial increase given the highly competitive nature of our client’s business.
The 290 percent increase in PPC traffic is a similarly strong achievement in the heavily advertised credit card services industry.